Annapurna Region Weather Forecasts
The weather in the Annapurna Region of Nepal, like any other mountain weather in Nepal, can be fickle at times and it's always best to plan ahead based on the weather forecast. Whether you need to know the Annapurna Sanctuary weather, the weather for the Annapurna Circuit or the general weather forecast for the Annapurna region, the resources below should help you figure it out.
The weather is still very hard to predict and we suggest using a collection of forecasts for the areas surrounding where you intend to trek each day.
Weather forecasts for the Annapurna Trekking Region
- Dana weather forecast (for the western side of the Annapurna Circuit)
- Pisang weather forecast (for the northern side of the Annapurna circuit, to/from Manang and passing Pisang Peak)
- Annapurna Sanctuary weather forecast index (multiple elevations to choose based on your position)
- Annapurna I weather forecast 3500m
- Poon Hill approach forecast (also to be considered for Ghorepani)
- Poon Hill summit weather forecast
- Machapuchare weather forecast 4000m (may impact trekking to Annapurna Base Camp)
- Jharkot weather forecast (Consider for Thorung La pass. Not we're not sure about the accuracy of this one yet)
- Thapa Peak weather forecast 4000m (for peak trekking and routes around Dhaulagiri - see other elevations on this forecast also)
- Pokhara weather forecast (for when you're relaxing before/after trekking in the Annapurna region)